Monday 24 September 2007

Painting Palooza!

I had a ball painting on the weekend. I have a clear direction in terms of what I want to achieve painting wise. Here's 4 of the 5 I did on the weekend - they're all mostly done - though I may touch some up slightly....


This one was great fun - I love dark solid chunks of shadow:) If you click on it you can really see the texture..




This one is my favorite - I really slapped the paint on, trying to make order out of chaos. Click on this for a close-up..






This one is an extreme close-up of a WIP I started last night - I'll show you more once I'm happy with it...

5 comments:

michelle giacobello said...

Oh Marvellous!

The first one is my fave. Just georgeous!

Simon Collins said...

enjoying these portraits Daniel, nice

Belinda Lindhardt said...

Wow Daniel these are just coming along so well. Are you channelling someone over there ? It just seems to be all coming out of you :) ... maybe you can send a bit of it my way hehe

Looking so good :) I like the second one best the first one is my second fav :)

Daniel Sanger said...

Thanks all!

Thanks Belinda:) It's all kind of spewing out of me at the moment (that sounds a bit yucky doesn't it). So glad you like my new work - always nice to get feedback to reassure a new direction.

Anonymous said...

It's full steam ahead from you at the moment! Keep up the brilliant work.