Wednesday 26 September 2007

Gathering Momentum!



I really need to take a breath. Everything seems to be going full steam ahead and I'm just holding on for dear life. Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's exciting and thrilling though a tad overwhelming at times. But I love it!

A couple of days ago Michelle and I had our photos taken for the local paper in regard to our Momentum show at Loco. It was hilarious. The two of us were told to sit on a table while we had our photo taken. As Loco is a cafe by day, we had the entire cafe staring at as and probably wondering who the hell we were:) I remember sitting awkwardly on the table and thinking 'hurry up and take the bloody picture'. The photographer was very nice and the picture seemed to come out okay too. Yesterday I also had the interview to go with the photograph. I think it went quite well, and I'll be sure to post it with the picture once done.

This afternoon I'm meeting Santo for coffee in Chapel St in regard to the Archibald Prize 2008. It will be a first meeting in the flesh and I can't wait:) I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes tomorrow - so wish me luck:)

3 comments:

Simon Collins said...

Poster looks great! Good Luck with the show. Look forward to seeing some piccies.

A Reason to Paint said...

Can't wait to hear about your meeting with Santo

michelle giacobello said...

It was pretty funny!
Hope we make the front page and you can't see too far up my nose......