Monday 16 April 2007

Another nearly done!

I'm back after my week away:)

Well my week was basically spent wrestling with a painting. Some days I was winning, though most times I was getting the living stuffing knocked out of me! However, last night I managed to get my painting into a headlock:)

It's not finished yet - though very nearly.







I now have one more to do by the end of the month. Fingers crossed!





Here's the photograph I used as a reference - I had manipulated it using Photoshop.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Daniel! Is it from a photo or real life? Either way, wonderfully done!
*HUGS*

Daniel Sanger said...

Hi Angela!

It's from a photo - I'll post it for you:)

Anonymous said...

I do really, really love that one - and I love the cream background. Don't touch that background :)

Anonymous said...

Woooo tooo kewl! Wonderful job!