Monday 5 March 2007

Painting, painting and more painting...

It's been a busy week painting every free second available. Still working on the acrylic piece, and have been so damn fussy while painting the face. Nearly done with it, I hope. Just a few final touches and it should be done....for now. I'm still getting the hang of acrylic, though have a much better understanding of how it works than when I began. I've decided I must get this one finished by the end of the coming long weekend. I have three more equally detailed pieces to complete by May, so time is everything! My wife Jemma has been very supportive though, as she surprised me by cleaning all the rubbish out of the spare room in order to give me more room to paint, and she even bought me more paints! She's been great, and very understanding about me spending all my time painting.

Will post a pic tomorrow....

PS: If I've made any errors with my spelling or grammar - it's only because left my reading glasses at home! I'm squinting big time! The computer screen is a blur!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - how could you post without a pic! I'm DYING to see it! hee hee.

Hope you cope OK today without your glasses. :)

Anonymous said...

You big old tease! I've been waiting all weekend to see this painting.

Daniel Sanger said...

hahaha - thanks for comments:)

A pic this week I promise! At the very least you'll get an illo friday pic tomorrow:)