Tuesday 15 January 2008

Santo update..

Last night I spent about 2 hours going over Mick. He still needs some more work - though I need to wait for him to dry before slapping on more detail. He's a tricky one to paint, as he needs to be slightly our of focus and dimly lit. Tonight I plan to focus on the background. I've already done a couple of rough layers - now it's time to build up the detail. The background is simple red curtains. Though they're extremely dark (almost black in parts) with random highlights. I wont post another pic of the painting until nearly done - there has to be some surprise:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't keep us in suspense for too long!

k said...

Looking forward to it!

This Painting Life said...

Its all looking great Daniel, the hard work is paying off for you...keep going!